Sunday, May 29, 2005

Conejo Valley Days

Last month, Sam, my cousin Ciara, her boyfriend Matt, and I all went to the Conejo Valley Days carnival. Now, I'm not too excited on carnival rides. They're usually overpriced and kinda dirty. (But we went on the bumper cars and ferris wheel, which was tons of fun.) So there's only one reason why I always go to carnivals when I get the chance - the food! I ate so much there! Hot dogs, cotton candy, chocolate-covered strawberries, Hawaiian Ice, and funnel cake... I would've eaten more if I had enough money and enough stomach capacity...


The Hawaiian Ice was no match for our wrath... Mwahahahaha! Tremble, o carnival foods! For I will devour thee without mercy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kristen,
I was at the conejo valley days too and I enjoyed the food that they had there last year.

Sally
Doering