Sunday, August 07, 2005

Nimalee's Graduation

There are a ton of photos from Nimalee's graduation, so I thought I'd just post a few highlights. If you're interested in seeing all the pictures I took at Nimalee's graduation, you can visit the album. (It's a little weird... it goes in reverse chronological order...) I'm only going to leave it up for 2 weeks, because it takes up a good portion of my Photobucket account, so if you missed it, or need a particular picture, leave me a comment and I'll email it to you. Anyway, here are some pictures:



This is a slightly boring picture, but way out there is the stage where everybody got their diplomas and what have you... and there are all the people who came to see Nimalee graduate! No, really! ;)

Here's Nimalee with her dad. Hee, it's a cute picture.

Nimalee and her boyfriend Paul! I think the flowers in her hand are the ones I helped him pick out. He was really worried because he knows nothing about flowers, so I pointed out the ones that would be least likely to die right away. :P


Happy Graduated Girl! (I was a little scared she'd fall backwards into the fountain...)


This is what happens when you're really short and behind a ton of people who also want to take pictures...


LOTS of Filipinos! o.O;; I think this is her Liwanag youth group.


Rocking out at Macaroni Grill!! ...The sign we're making is actually the UC Irvine mascot, the anteater. Mmm! Yummy Italian food. Poor Nimalee's dad. I think he felt a little out of place. :P


And that's it! :)

No comments: